Client Success Manager
Enfusen is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team. The Client Success Manager will assist clients with the development, implementation and management of marketing strategies.
Our Office is located in Akron, OH. This is a full time non-exempt position. Typical work week is 40 hours and normal hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5PM.
- Work with Fortune 1000 Companies managing inbound marketing andmarketing automation packages
- Work with Certified Microsoft® Partners to cultivate inbound marketing strategies
- Manage client relationships though the sales and delivery process
- Dealing in a fast paced inbound marketing environment
- Managing multiple social media accounts leveraging engagement to generate leads, nurture relationships, and convert sales
- Basic understanding of marketing terminology
- A Four Year Degree in Business, Marketing, or IT. (degree expected within current academic semester)
- Satisfactory completion of required training and certifications in Hubspot, Google and Yext within first 90 days of employment.
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven individual
- Someone with strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with social media postings: Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Experience writing blog posts
Additional Skills (a plus) :
- Some experience working in sales and marketing automations
- Experience with marketing services or marketing automation is a plus
- Proprietary company property cannot leave office
- All employees sign a non-disclosure agreement and non-compete covenant.
- Employees must have 100% completion of marketing cycle milestone for all clients
- $32,000-$36,000 Annually
- Health Benefits
- 1 week of PAID vacation
- Getting Certified in Hubspot, Google and Yext
- Performance Bonuses
- Educational Advancement OpportunitiesRoom for growth within company!