As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for creating, designing, and implementing marketing automation and predictive analytics software systems. Our current client base is comprised of Microsoft® partners, this is a great way to enter the Microsoft® community.
Development of these web systems will be a great opportunity for someone looking to challenge their skills and put their skills to use. Candidates with a passion for technology and ongoing learning will be most successful in this role.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the ability to have a direct impact on our business through improving and maintaining our software platform. Above all, a vision and understanding of our core business values and user interface will be most important.
- Development and support of internal applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Visual Basic, and C# syntaxes
- Building and deploying mobile optimized web applications that are focused on ease-of-use, task-driven functionality, and a consistent user experience across multiple mobile devices and operating systems
- Create programming specifications for code modifications
- Follow programming standards and guidelines
- Execute prepared unit test plans with guidance
- Work on project tasks in prioritized order to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with the project team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Help support software packages used in various client business processes.
- Provide development support & management for less experienced developers.
- Active participation in a collaborative work environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years development experience leveraging the .NET framework (4.0 or later), C#, and Visual Studio 2012 or later.
- Experience developing against SQL Server 2008 or later, and Conversion of MySQL to SQL
- Experience in conversion of PHP framework to .NET applications
- Experience managing Azure Cloud Hosting and Mail Servers
- UI/UX Design & Optimization Experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment; possess analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements, and think creatively.
- Must be skilled in both oral and written communications in order to contribute to meetings and capture requirements as well as write documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows.
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, and possesses an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Proven team player, contributes to team goals, encourages and supports team members.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP